Recycle a phone book into a pen organizer Posted by Chica
February 24, 2009

Toolbox

Spring is finally approaching, and with it comes a familiar sound… the thud of a new phone book landing on the front porch. In our area, Jo and I are inundated with as many as 4 or 5 new phone books every Spring, from different publishers all trying to compete in the advertising biz. Of course nobody needs that many phone books, and I usually just toss all but one of them in the recycling bin, but this year I decided to try to upcycle one of them into something fun. I managed to turn one into a quirky and unique pen/pencil organizer that’s a real conversation piece on my desk!

Cut the phone book

The first step is to cut your phone book down to size. The finished pencil organizer should be between 3 and 4 inches tall, so that’s how much you’ll want to cut off the book. Use an aluminum T-square to keep things straight and a very sharp utility knife to make your cuts clean. Make several passes with the knife and go as far into the book as the knife will allow.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

Before you can cut through the rest of the book, you need to fold the cut part out of the way, but the spine is stopping you. So take your knife and cut carefully through the spine, lining it up with the cut you already made on top. Now you can fold back the cut pages and continue cutting through the rest of the book, using the T-square as a guide.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

When you’ve cut the book in two, use a pair of scissors to cut the front and back cover off, as close to the spine as you can.

Form the loops

Separate the pages of the book evenly into 5 sections, and put a binder clip on each section to hold it in place. If you want to get really creative here, you can try to find your own phone number or the number of your favorite pizza place. If you’re lucky enough, you can split a section on that page, and have that number visible on the outside of the finished loop!

phone book pencil holder

Now we need to roll the spine up tightly in the middle. To do this, you need something to be in the middle for spine to curve around. Take a brand new pencil and cut it about 1 inch longer than the height of your book (no saw necessary — regular scissors will work). Using a hot glue gun, glue the pencil to the spine, lining up the bottom of the pencil with the bottom of the book (the part where you cut, which is not as smooth) and letting the eraser end stick up past the top of the book (the part that is nice and smooth).

phone book pencil holder

Squirt a bunch of glue around the pencil and roll the book up around it, holding it in place until it’s set. Your book should no longer have a beginning or end, and the pencil will make a fun handle for picking up the organizer after it’s done.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

To form the first loop, take one of the sections and remove the binder clip. Curve the entire section around a piece of cardboard tube, making sure that the pages are nice and smooth and forming a nice loop. When you have it in a position you like, put the binder clip back on.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

You can see now that by bending the pages, the ends don't all line up anymore, but we need them to. Using a pair of scissors, cut off the ends of the pages so that they are once again square with each other. Then test the fit by putting it into the crease along the spine.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

If it fits, glob a bunch of hot glue on the edge and push it back into the crease, securing your loop. Hold in place until the glue is set.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

Repeat with the other four loops. You’ll be left with five wobbly loops around the center. Now we want to open those loops up a little and make the whole thing more secure. To do this, run a bead of hot glue along the side of one loop, about an inch or two away from the spine.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

Then press the two loops together along this glue line and hold until set. Repeat for the other loops.

Decoupage the paper

You’ve got this really neat looking pencil holder now, but it is still weak. The pages aren’t stuck to each other and it’s all still flexible. We’re going to fix that with a few coats of decoupage medium (our favorite is Mod Podge). Using a 1″ wide, soft-bristled paint brush, glob the Mod Podge onto the top edges of the loops, making the individual pages all stick together. Don’t try to coat the inside or outside of the loops yet — just focus on the top edges where all the pages meet.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

Let it dry then apply a second heavy coat, but this time go ahead and brush the Mod Podge on the inside and outside of the loops, and again on the top edges.

phone book pencil holder

With two coats on, it’s time to flip it over and coat the bottom. Because of your pencil “handle”, the piece won’t sit flat on the table when it’s upside down, so cut a small length of cardboard tube and set the pencil inside that. It will make the perfect stand and keep your project stable. Put two generous coats of glue on the bottom, so that the pages are all firmly stuck together.

phone book pencil holder

When you’re satisfied that you have enough coats of Mod Podge on the entire piece and it’s as firm as you want it, trace the bottom of it into a piece of black card stock. Cut the shape out, cover it with Mod Podge, and put it (glue side down) onto the bottom of the pencil holder. This bottom piece will keep your pencils from falling through.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

With the card stock bottom in place, apply another liberal coat (or two) of Mod Podge to the exposed surface, to seal it. Having a full coat on both sides of the card stock will make it sturdier and prevent damage from the things you store in the holder later.

The finished result

When it’s all dry, go ahead and fill it with markers, pens, and pencils and add it to your desk.

phone book pencil holder

So cool and functional, don’t you think?

Update: Multi-level and multi-colored!

At our reader Cindy’s suggestion, I created another phone book organizer with each compartment at a different level. I built it using the same basic steps as above, but the cutting part was a bit trickier. Here’s how to do it:

Cut the phone book to a height of 7 inches. Then divide the pages into 5 sections and secure each with a binder clip. Open the book so that just one section is flat on the table in front of you, and use a ruler to measure down 4 inches from the top of the book. Mark a line and use the ruler and utility knife to cut that section on the line, so that what’s left is only 3 inches tall.

To remove the unwanted part of the pages, put the blade of the knife down into the spine and cut through, removing the whole section in (hopefully) one piece.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

Now fold the next section of pages down and measure again from the top, but this time marking it at only 3 inches. Cut on that mark and then again in the spine, to remove the section of pages from this layer. Continue on with the next two layers, marking and cutting them at 2 inches and 1 inch from the top. The final fifth layer will not need to be cut at all. When you’re done, you should have a nice stair-step effect with your sections, which will result in each compartment of your organizer being a different height. Glue the pencil to the middle and glue the sections in place just as you did before.

phone book pencil holderphone book pencil holder

The only problem I had with this approach is that the ends of the pages in each section were all showing because the compartments were different heights, so there was nowhere to hide the hot glue and cut ends. I didn’t like the look of it at all, so I decided to try something new with this one… I painted it!

It no longer looks like a phone book, so it has lost a little bit of the quirky appeal, but I really love the colorful result I got by painting each petal a different color.

phone book pencil holder

WheatgrassKits.com

1. Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said: (February 24th, 2009 at 8:28 pm)

You guys are so clever! What a great ‘green’ statement you can make at your desk! Just the right size to get all sorts of supplies in too!

It would take some planning up front, but it would be cool to make each of the loops a different height. Would probably have to start with the tallest loop and work from there. Just an idea.

Great job as usual with the tute! I know how much work it is to put these together and I really appreciate it! Thanks!

2. Chica said: (February 25th, 2009 at 7:35 am)

Thanks, Cindy! That’s a cool idea with the multiple levels. I’ve got the other half of my phone book left, so maybe I’ll try it out this weekend :)

3. Caley said: (February 25th, 2009 at 7:57 am)

What DO you do with those old phone books that keep arriving on the doorstep? One of our readers suggested using them under a glue-gun to catch drips, ripping off pages when you need a fresh surface. But this idea is fantastic!

4. Kathryn said: (February 25th, 2009 at 9:14 am)

Great upcycle!

5. Chrissy said: (February 26th, 2009 at 3:01 pm)

Ha! Love it…so clever!

6. Missy said: (February 28th, 2009 at 5:21 pm)

This is such a fantastic idea, I can’t wait to get started. But for all those other phone books you keep getting, you can actually remove yourself from the phone book mailing list here https://ss82.shared.server-system.net/~paperlesspetition.org/sign.php

7. diana said: (February 28th, 2009 at 8:01 pm)

awesome idea to recycle phone book

8. Chica said: (March 2nd, 2009 at 7:32 am)

Thank you all for the kind words. It is a fun project to do.

Missy, thanks for sharing the tip about getting removed from mailing lists. I’ve tried that a time or two myself, but I don’t think the list gets to the people actually delivering the phone books door-to-door (or if it does they don’t care.) It’s definitely worth a try, though!

9. Elaine said: (March 19th, 2009 at 12:11 pm)

Phone Companies Take Notice…. this should be included on a page in their book! Wonderful!

10. Chica said: (March 19th, 2009 at 3:07 pm)

Cindy, I finally made that multi-level organizer you suggested, and I painted it too. Thanks for the great idea! Check out the updated info up in the main post for details :)

11. Patrick McDermott said: (March 19th, 2009 at 5:29 pm)

Martha Stewart- Eat your heart out!

Very nice, creative tutorial!

12. Reuben said: (March 19th, 2009 at 6:09 pm)

Followed a link from iReport on CNN about recycling old phonebooks…this is such an incredible site! Keep it up!

13. Amiiiii said: (April 15th, 2009 at 8:22 am)

Really creative…very impresive…good idea…!!!!

14. Ashleigh said: (June 9th, 2009 at 3:43 am)

This is brilliant! Thank you so much. I’ll have to coerce my parrents into letting me have the phone books… =]

15. tracey said: (June 9th, 2009 at 6:04 pm)

very very good, thats a great idea !!!!!

16. Perry Peck said: (June 13th, 2009 at 8:54 pm)

This is a great concept and it looks like its fun to make!

17. Raha said: (June 23rd, 2009 at 5:20 am)

So fantastic… im gonna do this for myself…
    love this kind of skill…

18. Chandrasekaran said: (June 24th, 2009 at 7:38 am)

It is an fantastic Idea… thanks I make it in just an hour.. thax

19. Nate said: (June 27th, 2009 at 12:26 pm)

When I cut the book at the beginning I used a bandsaw. It was a very quick cut and it ended up nice and straight. Try cutting it this way instead of using a knife. It ends up with a very nice cut. Thanks!

20. Chica said: (June 27th, 2009 at 1:15 pm)

Nate, thanks for the tip! Readers, if you have access to a bandsaw, give it a try.

21. Steph said: (July 14th, 2009 at 2:34 pm)

if you painted the outside with watercolours you’ve be able to have colours and quirky :D

22. Chica said: (July 14th, 2009 at 2:54 pm)

What a fun idea, Steph. I wonder if phone book paper can handle the watercolors without wrinkling up? I might have to do a test run one day.

23. Sarah said: (July 25th, 2009 at 11:47 pm)

I just love this idea! I’ve linked to it on my blog and hope to attempt it soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sarah from Create Studio

24. oviya said: (August 19th, 2009 at 3:58 pm)

Really excellent creative…very …good idea…!!!!

25. dymphiem said: (December 1st, 2009 at 4:58 am)

way cool! thanks for the inspiration :)

26. Carole said: (January 20th, 2010 at 6:58 pm)

Love this idea. I have some old phone books that need to be recycled and could use desk organizer as well!

Thanks for sharing
    Carole

sewcuteblog.blogspot.com

27. jackie9toes said: (February 24th, 2010 at 9:47 am)

after you coat the whole thing and it dries you should be able to paint it with water colors

28. Danielle said: (February 26th, 2010 at 7:56 pm)

Hi, I made 2 of these pencil holders and they came out great! The first one I made following your steps exactly but the second one I did a little differently. I didnt cut the ends of the pages to square them again before gluing into the loop position. It came out much better looking. It was more seamless than the 1st one.

29. Jo said: (February 26th, 2010 at 8:09 pm)

We would love to see a picture of your revised version!

30. Katie @ Cheep Ideas said: (March 16th, 2010 at 4:45 pm)

SUCH a great idea, just in time for Spring Cleaning! I’ve added this to my “Get Organized” roundup for today, and you can grab an “I’ve been featured badge” if you’d like!

Thanks so much for the terrific idea! :)

31. Amy said: (March 17th, 2010 at 11:31 pm)

This is just a brilliant idea. I never know what to do with old phone books but now I do!

32. Shelley said: (March 19th, 2010 at 10:34 am)

Great idea for reusing those old phone books! Thanks for posting, I saw this in Craftzine & wanted to stop by & comment on this awesome idea.

33. Chica said: (March 19th, 2010 at 10:40 am)

Shelley, thanks so much for saying hello, and welcome! We hope you check out the rest of the site and find some more fun projects ideas :)

34. Kim said: (April 22nd, 2010 at 3:44 pm)

This is soooo cool! Thanks for sharing such a brilliant idea! I have a stack of phone books that I use in my paper crafting projects but think I will have to try this out!

35. Cheri Peoples said: (April 24th, 2010 at 12:39 am)

I LOVE it and would love to have you post it to one of my parties.I will have new parties up on Sunday Night and Tues Night.

cheri

36. Arlene ~ Cub Scout Mom said: (May 14th, 2010 at 8:52 am)

recycle + reuse … this looks like so much FUN and a great use for a wasted item…we will try this with scouts – and use for father’s day as a desk organizer. Thanks All ! we love the ideas!

37. Chica said: (May 15th, 2010 at 9:12 am)

Glad you love the idea, Arlene. We would love to see pictures of your scouts working on these organizers!

38. Bean said: (July 26th, 2010 at 2:30 pm)

Hey, I have an idea to make a side table out of like 15 phone books we have at our office. Seriously, we got about 12 new phonebooks this year, it is ridiculous.

My idea is to drill a hole in the center of each phone book (I have several different sizes) and then stack them on a rod (like a cake decorator would do).

I was looking for ideas about how to paint them or to make them stiffer. Do you just recommend the modge podge? That seems like a good idea. Did you put the podge on before you painted that last project?

39. Chica said: (July 26th, 2010 at 7:47 pm)

What a neat idea! I think Mod Podge would be a good idea. We did use it on our books before painting and it really stiffened the paper up. We’d love to see your finished table so please send us a pic when it’s done!

40. Peanuttyl38 said: (September 11th, 2010 at 2:03 pm)

What a very neat idea. I’m 72 years young and going to give it a try as I am retired. If I do good with them, will make for Xmas gifts to my friends. Thanks again for the great idea.

41. Cari Uang said: (October 24th, 2010 at 11:13 am)

amazing, its a great idea. Thanks for sharing

42. Catherine Alexandra said: (October 28th, 2010 at 3:41 pm)

this is too cool!

43. Heidi said: (November 6th, 2010 at 2:52 pm)

I made one for the desk in my kitchen using an old recipe book that had lots of pictures. Thanks for the great idea. I work with special ed kids and use phone books to make foot stools as it is sometimes hard to obtain the right chair/desk height. Just cover them with duct tape, and the tape comes in great colors.

44. Jo said: (November 6th, 2010 at 8:11 pm)

Heidi, we would love to see a picture of the holder you made from a recipe book!

45. Tara said: (January 5th, 2011 at 12:34 pm)

did you use acrylic paint?

46. Jo said: (January 5th, 2011 at 1:31 pm)

We used glossy acrylic paint.

47. bill said: (January 7th, 2011 at 9:29 am)

i totally love this

48. Ruchi said: (February 3rd, 2011 at 2:32 pm)

I just did today. It didn’t come out as neat as yours but I enjoyed it. Thank you!

49. Chica said: (February 3rd, 2011 at 6:31 pm)

Awesome, Ruchi. Glad you enjoyed the project and thanks for letting us know!

50. spike said: (February 24th, 2011 at 2:03 pm)

muito boa ideia vou tentar fazer um desses em casa ehehe, mas o multi nivel multi colorida depois de pintada parece madeira e é de madeira?????? me responda por favor e estou representando o brazil como vcs falam nos eua ta eté mais ta thau adorei teu trabalho.

51. Chica said: (February 24th, 2011 at 5:53 pm)

Hi Spike, and thanks for writing to us from Brazil! According to Google’s translation of your Portuguese, I think you’re asking if the multi-colored, multi-level organizer is made of wood. It’s actually a phone book just like the other one, but we painted each section with glossy craft paint after it was finished.

Oi Spike, e obrigado por escrever para nós do Brasil! De acordo com a tradução do Google para o seu Português, acho que você está perguntando se o multi-coloridas, organizador multi-nível é feita de madeira. É realmente um livro de telefone assim como o outro, mas pintado com tinta de cada seção do ofício brilhante após ter sido concluída.

52. Olivia Tejeda said: (March 25th, 2011 at 8:28 pm)

This is a really fun project. I was so happy to find it. For the past few weeks, I’ve been posting “Once A Book” projects on my blog on Saturdays. This project will fit in perfectly! I’ll be posting a link tomorrow. Stop by and say hi, and thanks for sharing this tutorial. ~ Olivia

53. Nancy said: (March 29th, 2011 at 10:49 am)

Great upcycle! Here’s another idea for finishing touches — using Mod Podge, apply a single layer of torn pieces of colored tissue paper. Lighter colors will allow the quirky print to show through.

54. isabella said: (April 11th, 2011 at 10:58 am)

lovee!=)

55. Stephanie said: (April 15th, 2011 at 7:58 pm)

I love this! I will be featuring it on somewhatsimple.com next Tuesday! Thanks for the great idea!

56. eleny pereira de melo said: (April 17th, 2011 at 12:24 pm)

maravilhoso,acho que essa ideías deveriam ir para as escolas públicas…

57. Cholle said: (May 4th, 2011 at 4:42 pm)

I like this idea, I’m thinking I might just have to try it – we have Soooo many old phone-books laying around that I’ve often wondered why we’ve never gotten rid of them… maybe I just got my answer.

I did have a thought though – I really love the idea of the multi-layered one, but like you said, it lost some of the charm… I wonder how it would look if you just painted the top (or maybe even an inch or so onto the sides), so the bulk of it still had the phone-book design on it, but it had splashes of colour that hid the messy edges… Hmm, I wonder.

58. Chica said: (May 4th, 2011 at 5:58 pm)

I like the idea of just painting the edges, Cholle. If you do it, we’d love to see how it comes out!

59. Fred said: (May 7th, 2011 at 8:51 pm)

wow SOO CoO0l i love it !

60. marciely said: (June 8th, 2011 at 5:15 pm)

olha sou brasileira e queria pedir a tradução desta explicação……obrigada

61. Daisy Malachias said: (July 18th, 2011 at 1:40 pm)

Amei a ideia, gosto de tudo que é pratico e reciclável.

62. Chica said: (July 18th, 2011 at 3:34 pm)

Obrigado, Daisy!

63. Mary Cate said: (July 18th, 2011 at 4:53 pm)

I am making one a bit taller for my kitchen utensils, one for an herb planter on my porch or a few linked together lined up on the rail like a flower box. Also cute for a bathroom caddy for Q-tips, cotton balls and make up sponges.

64. Heather said: (August 3rd, 2011 at 10:52 am)

How thick would the phone book need to be? Ours here is not very thick, so I don’t know if the sections would be sturdy enough. I guess we could try one with fewer petals.
    Thanks for the neat idea. Our phone books rarely get used. It is much faster and easier to look things up online!

65. Chica said: (August 3rd, 2011 at 12:03 pm)

Heather, the petals get pretty sturdy once you’ve coated them with several layers of Mod Podge, so you might be fine with a thinner book. It might be a good idea to go with four petals instead of fine, too. Or maybe you could use two books at once?

66. shruthy said: (August 16th, 2011 at 4:14 am)

creative…..

67. Maruysa said: (August 26th, 2011 at 3:07 pm)

haha what a creatively :) )) first tme i see that idea!

68. sauna said: (August 27th, 2011 at 1:17 am)

Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve here on this post. I will be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

69. Jo said: (August 27th, 2011 at 10:57 am)

Welcome, sauna! Glad you are going to come visit us again.

70. Cloey said: (October 2nd, 2011 at 7:03 pm)

You could also do little plant pots with this idea.

71. fred said: (October 5th, 2011 at 8:22 am)

This Is AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:) im gunna make it for my intro project:) yayayaya6yayyyy<333333333333333333333

72. franklin said: (October 6th, 2011 at 12:03 pm)

esta bien calidad..lo hare..tengo algunas guias pero son muy gruesas no se si eso afecta en algo?

73. mary said: (October 29th, 2011 at 10:58 pm)

i just threw away a phone book today…wish i would have seen this a few hours sooner! maybe next year. but i love the site…there are so many creative ideas to try! thanks for all the inspiration!

74. alene said: (October 30th, 2011 at 7:07 am)

So great!! creative , like .:)

75. Cassandra said: (November 10th, 2011 at 10:59 am)

here’s a picture of mine, i made 2 one for me and one for my step daughter…

76. Chica said: (November 10th, 2011 at 5:43 pm)

Wow, Cassandra, you got really fancy! Thanks so much for sharing those photos with us. They look great :)

77. swarna said: (January 1st, 2012 at 9:35 am)

awesome!!

78. Harry said: (January 31st, 2012 at 9:42 am)

Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

79. Rolien said: (April 3rd, 2012 at 11:01 am)

Hi Chica and Jo,

I’m starting a blog about reusing garbage and other materials. I was looking for things to make w/ a phonebook and found this! Can i please use your image? Of course i’ĺl put a link to your site. You can check it out at http://www.klikokunst.com~rolien/wordpress/p=254
    ItÅ› in dutch, and the link is at the word “hier”, at the bottom of the article.

Thanks!
    Rolien

80. Candie said: (April 3rd, 2012 at 5:30 pm)

What a super cute and clever project! I never ever would have thought it was made out of any old phone book! Awesome :) You should totally enter this project in Craftbaby’s ‘Upcycle Challenge’! http://www.craftbaby.com/contests/3/upcycle-it-sweeps

81. Chica said: (April 3rd, 2012 at 5:38 pm)

Rolien, you are welcome to use our photo on your blog as long as you credit it to us and link to our site. Thanks for asking!

82. swetha said: (May 28th, 2012 at 12:24 am)

wow it is just ausome , amazing .

83. may said: (July 10th, 2012 at 4:59 am)

it’s so beautiful guys.. woww

84. Jenny U said: (July 10th, 2012 at 6:16 am)

So clever – and green too!!I love inventive ideas!

85. Charity said: (August 6th, 2012 at 8:41 pm)

Thank you so much for this tutorial! Me and my husband had a habit of losing our phonebooks. (Which no longer happens, due to planning out a single spot for it to go and keeping it there.) Last Christmas we got a big box from my hubby’s brother and his wife. It was a huge stack of phonebooks, haha! So I have been trying to think of what to do with them.

I made one today and it turned out so cute! I made the two different level one in the shape of a butterfly and completely covered it in Mod Podge Sparkle. I will try to post a picture as soon as I locate my camera. Thanks again!

86. Chica said: (August 7th, 2012 at 8:02 am)

Charity, I love your family’s sense of humor! Glad you enjoyed this project, and we can’t wait to see a photo. If you have a Flickr account, please upload it to our Flickr group for reader photos.

87. Rose said: (August 15th, 2012 at 11:35 am)

Will this work if I use PVA glue?? I’m from the UK and they don’t sell Mod Podge… So is PVA glue a good replacement??

88. Mixed Kreations said: (August 15th, 2012 at 3:43 pm)

WOW! How cool is this. You are very creative. Great way to recycle phone books. I know I always have more then I need. Thanks you for sharing.

Linda @ MixedKreations.com/blog

89. Chica said: (August 18th, 2012 at 7:42 am)

Rose, I haven’t worked with PVA glue enough to know if it will dry to a clear, hard finish like Mod Podge or other decoupage mediums would. You could try putting some on a few pages of a phone book and let it dry and see if you like the result.

90. TRISHNA AGARWAL said: (September 2nd, 2012 at 2:37 am)

I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT.
    AND I MADE IT IN MY SCHOOL COMPETITION.

91. Jena Gorham said: (September 11th, 2012 at 7:56 am)

Love the idea. I find the unpainted version has more character, but I’m not a fan of the bright “yellow” pages look. I think I’m going to try “antiquing” mine. Maybe with tea? or antiquing gel? Maybe a transparent white wash? or weak bleach solution? Any ideas? Do you think mod podge will work okay over an antiquing gel?

92. Chica said: (September 11th, 2012 at 9:14 am)

Jena, I love the idea of antiquing the pages. I’ve never worked with an antiquing gel, but you could try on a scrap first. Please let us know how it goes!

93. setiowati said: (September 17th, 2012 at 1:05 am)

It’s cool. I love it! thanks for sharing.

94. C.Soothill said: (September 21st, 2012 at 9:14 am)

Rubbish! What a good use for rubbish, love it :-)

95. heather said: (January 24th, 2013 at 10:39 am)

so cool my bff is going to love it peace

96. Olivia said: (April 14th, 2013 at 5:09 pm)

This will be awesome for a project! It will be a great accesorie for my desk!

97. christine daniels said: (May 12th, 2013 at 10:57 pm)

I made one of these!! It turned out pretty cool…have it on my desk at work!

98. Precious Crafts said: (May 28th, 2013 at 3:09 am)

Now this is a neat idea! Who would have thought it’s made out of a phonebook!

99. sahar said: (June 14th, 2013 at 1:27 pm)

awesome most ideas….cnt be neglected
    thanks alot for ur inspirational crafts :)

100. Hansika said: (August 11th, 2013 at 2:19 am)

Mind Blowing and Very creative

101. uma said: (December 1st, 2013 at 11:01 pm)

Great job… Must Try for everyone :D

102. Lucy said: (June 15th, 2014 at 7:46 pm)

Great idea my mum thought that using a foreign phone book so you’d have the different letters