- November 9, 2009 — Two of our projects (pen organizer from an old phone book and dance bag tote from an outgrown leotard) published in: 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse: Remake, Restyle, Recycle, Renew (1000 Series)
- March 30, 2009 – Chica’s post on making a daisy filled topiary appeared in FaveCrafts Easter eBook.
- March 20, 2009 - Chica’s post on how to recycle a phone book into a pen organizer was featured on ABCNews.com.
- March 19, 2009 – Chica’s post on how to recycle a phone book into a pen organizer was featured on CNN.com.
- March 19, 2009 - The tutorial, Recycle a leotard into a new dance tote featured on CNN.com.
- March 9, 2009 - Chica’s post on how to recycle a phone book into a pen organizer was featured on apartmenttherapy.com
- December 28, 2008 – Chica’s tutorial for recycling old broken crayons into fun new shapes was featured on Lifehacker.
- December 22, 2008 – Jo’s make your own snowglobes project idea was one of the winners of the Upcycled Holiday Challenge contest hosted by Dabbled.
- November 21, 2008 – Our project involving upcycling bridesmaid dresses into elegant chair covers and a tablecloth was a runner up in Craft: magazine’s Upcyclist Party contest, which was co-sponsored by Singer.
- September 30, 2008 – Jo’s post on Using an IKEA Jabba laundry dryer as a kid’s art display was featured on IKEA hacker
- July 18, 2008 – Chica’s “House Under Construction” entry won the Grand Prize in Oriental Trading Company’s “Best on the Block” contest! The design was featured on Oriental Trading’s Web site
- June 25, 2008 – Our coloring template and project idea about following your child’s artistic development were featured in an article about saving children’s artwork in the June 2008 print edition of Packet Magazine’s Parenting issue.
- June 5, 2008 – An article about The Amazing Sanibel Race was published in the June 6th print edition of The Island Sun newspaper.