Super Bowl party ideas
We love celebrating the Super Bowl each year, especially when our favorite teams are playing! Whether you’re a year-long football fan or not, you likely still enjoy the Super Bowl and are probably even attending a party that day. If you’re having friends over for the game and need some unique DIY Super Bowl party ideas, here is a collection of some of our favorite football related projects that we’ve shared with you in the past.
- Cover your floor with a football field rug that you can make quickly and in any size.
- Use our football party invitations to invite your friends over on game day.
- Cover your food table with a football field table runner for a buffet that will wow your guests.
- Create custom cupcakes to match the playing teams using our easy football helmet Cupcake Collars.
- Decorate your party space with football pennants
- Make the food table even better with football-shaped place mats and coasters
Now that you’ve got ideas for Super Bowl party decorations set, what about the food? The food is one of the best parts of game day, and if you’re looking for something a little bit different, we’re here to help. We’ve got a bunch of great recipes that are perfect to serve at any Super Bowl party!
- Keep your hands full with easy-to-eat snacks like Chica’s bold Chex mix, a real crowd favorite.
- Serve sandwiches made with super easy three-ingredient beer bread
- Try a fun new snack with dried beef roll-ups stuffed with cream cheese and scallions.
- Bring steak into your menu as a fun appetizer with beef bites and three dipping sauces.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a real kick with our chipotle brownies.
- Introduce some classic Mexican street food to the mix with our elote corn recipe, served on a handy stick.