Super Bowl XLVII is on February 3, 2013, and the teams playing are the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers. Whether you’re a year-long football fan or not, you likely still enjoy the Super Bowl and are probably even attending a party that day. If you’re having friends over for the game and need some Super Bowl party ideas, here is a collection of some of our favorite football related projects.
- Use our football party invitations to invite your friends over on game day.
- Decorate your party space with football pennants
- Cover your floor with a football field rug that you can make quickly and in any size.
- Cover your food table with a football field table runner for a buffet that will wow your guests.
- Create custom Ravens and 49ers cupcakes using our easy football helmet Cupcake Collars.
- Make the food table even better with football-shaped place mats and coasters
The food is one of the best parts of game day, and if you’re looking for something a little bit different, we’re here to help. We’ve got a bunch of great recipes that are perfect to serve at any Super Bowl party!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth to the max with candy bar-filled brownies.
- Keep your hands full with easy-to-eat snacks like Chica’s bold Chex mix, a real crowd favorite.
- Bring beef into your menu in a fun and classy way with beef bites and three dipping sauces.
- Serve sandwiches made with super easy three-ingredient beer bread
- Try a fun new snack with dried beef roll-ups stuffed with cream cheese and scallions.
- Treat your friends to a salty-sweet treat with a big bowl of kettle corn made fresh at home.
Planning a big party for Super Bowl XLVII and need more ideas? Bring it all together with a Super Bowl XLVII party pack, keep your drinks chilled in a 6′ inflatable goal post cooler, and let the armchair quarterbacks in your group have fun during the game with their own penalty flags!