Secret Santa sign-up sheet Posted by Chica
November 14, 2011

My mother is planning a Secret Santa event at her work and asked me to help her with the details. I made a sign-up sheet that she can post in the breakroom along with some cute little info cards and gift labels to help the Santas choose gifts their recipients would love. And because I love being a little bit of a Santa to you guys too, I thought I’d make it into a download to share with you!

Start by opening our Secret Santa sign-up download in Microsoft Word and customize the dollar amount and instructions to suit your particular Secret Santa event.

Download our Secret Santa
sign-up sheet, info cards,
and gift labels

Then print out the sign-up sheet and hang it somewhere prominent at work (or wherever you are hosting your Secret Santa event). Before long, you’ll surely get lots of people signing up!

Secret Santa

When you’ve gathered all the names on your list, print out enough info cards for everyone who has signed up. Cut them out with scissors or, if you want to save lots of time, use a paper trimmer.

Secret SantaSecret Santa

Each person will fill out a card with his or her name and some personal favorites that will help their Secret Santas shop for them.

Secret Santa

Put all the cards into a box and have everyone draw one out. The cards will help them know what types of gifts to buy, which will make it easier on the Santas and also make the recipients happier!

To help your Secret Santas out when it comes time to hand out gifts, print a bunch of the gift labels from our download as well, and put them in a common location, or hand them out to everyone. These can be added to the gifts as they are given out!

secret Santa gift tags

1. Peaches said: (November 15th, 2011 at 7:22 am)

THANKS! This is WONDERFUL!

2. Chica said: (November 15th, 2011 at 7:22 am)

You’re very welcome, Peaches. So glad you liked this project!

3. Bethany said: (November 15th, 2011 at 2:34 pm)

These were perfect for our office Secret Santa- Maybe this year I won’t end up with onion marmalade o_0

4. Chica said: (November 15th, 2011 at 7:42 pm)

Glad we could help, Bethany, but I gotta say that onion marmalade sounds yummy to me! :)

5. Libby Adkins said: (November 29th, 2011 at 10:22 am)

We are doing the Secret Santa at our office! Thank you for posting it! Also… I can’t wait to use the chili cook-off invitation for our next year’s chili cook-off!

6. Chica said: (November 29th, 2011 at 1:19 pm)

Libby, we hope you have fun with your Secret Santa and your cook-off. Glad we could help!

7. Momlet said: (November 29th, 2011 at 7:28 pm)

These are perfect for our Secret Santa at work! How do I edit them? Thanks for offering them!

8. Chica said: (November 29th, 2011 at 9:30 pm)

Momlet, the sign-up sheet and info card download is in .doc format, which means you can open it in Microsoft Word. Then just click on any of the text you want to change, and edit it from there.

9. Jenn said: (December 5th, 2011 at 2:51 pm)

This is such a great idea! I’ve been trying to convince my family to do a secret santa for years, to eliminate having to buy gifts for everyone in my big Italian family.

10. Adriana Marroquin- said: (December 6th, 2011 at 10:38 am)

This is great…Perfect for our company.

11. Linda Sherwood said: (November 26th, 2012 at 11:36 pm)

Hi There,

do you have secret santa gift labels similar to those on this website but our family has already drawn the names so I only need gift labels now. I can adapt yours but thought I’d ask anyway – great idea, thanks :-) )

12. Chica said: (November 28th, 2012 at 10:01 am)

Great idea, Linda! I’ve just created some matching gift labels and added them to the downloadable template above. Enjoy!

13. S. Nguyen said: (November 29th, 2012 at 7:12 pm)

This is going to help out alot! Colleague and I are going to use this to put together our Secret Santa this year for 20+ people! Thanks!

14. terri said: (December 1st, 2012 at 1:16 pm)

i wish i had a secert santa this year i need to pay bills and creait cards and get my family stuff for xmas

15. Janette said: (December 17th, 2012 at 9:16 pm)

Thank you for this wonderful idea! Happy Holidays!

16. Heather said: (November 3rd, 2013 at 6:57 pm)

Thank you for this excellent template! It’s a fantastic idea.

17. Sylina said: (November 11th, 2013 at 9:28 pm)

Thank you – now I am all set to do a sign up at our staff meeting tomorrow!

18. Kelly said: (December 2nd, 2013 at 9:54 am)

This template is GREAT!!! Saves me tons of time.

19. Sandy said: (December 6th, 2013 at 4:34 pm)

I am so happy I found this.
    I was pulling my hair out becase I was just assigned the Secret Santa this year and wanted it to be different.
    I also didn’t want to have to do too much to get it started.
    THIS WAS A HUGE HELP!!!

Thanks ladies.

20. Tami said: (November 5th, 2014 at 3:56 pm)

Ladies you are awesome! We wanted to get a head start this year and the template is what we were looking for share with the staff!!!! Thank You!!!

Happy Holidays!!!! :)

21. Chica said: (November 8th, 2014 at 9:09 am)

That’s great to hear, Tami!

22. Nuriana Carbajal said: (November 10th, 2014 at 6:32 pm)

Thank you very much for this wonderful packet!!
    Really helped me with time!!

23. Amber Wright said: (November 14th, 2014 at 11:53 am)

This Is AWESOME. First year doing big xmas santa exchange for crew members on the rigs. THANKS SOOOO MUCH. maybe it so much easier and fun

24. Chica said: (November 18th, 2014 at 7:24 am)

So glad we could help, Amber!

25. Jessica A said: (November 18th, 2014 at 4:56 pm)

Thank you so much!!! This is awesome. You made this so easy for me. I’m glad I was able to find something so easy like this. Thank you!! :)

26. Bonnie said: (November 24th, 2014 at 1:03 pm)

This worked fantastic for our office Secret Santa! Thank you Thank you Thank Chica! You are a God send. Oh and Happy Holidays!