Happy Earth Day! We hope you are celebrating the 40th anniversary of Earth Day by doing something special that helps save the Earth at least a little bit. If you need any inspiration, here are some of our favorite green project ideas from the past.
- Download our free trash and recycling labels to make it easier for your family to recycle.
- Save lots of plastic by making some of our fused plastic sandwich wraps.
- Cut back on plastic bags by making your own reusable shopping bags with our complete tutorial.
- Add some cheer to your coffee table with coasters made from curling ribbon.
- Make your own Pick-Up Sticks game from simple household items like a syrup bottle!
- Recycle that unwanted phone book into a desktop organizer that’s almost too cool to believe.
- Make cardboard boxes easier to reuse with our clever trick for removing shipping labels.
- Recycle your old crayons into fun new shapes with rainbow colors.
- Turn scrap paper into something useful with our technique for making your own custom notepads.