I am getting so excited for Easter, which will be here in about a week and a half. I love dyeing eggs with my niece and then having a huge egg hunt at my parents’ house on Easter Sunday. The crafts leading up to Easter are a lot of fun, too! I wanted to take a minute to remind you of some of the fun Easter project ideas we’ve shown you in the past, in case you missed them the first time around.
- Make a felt bag that looks like an Easter egg — perfect for jellybeans in your Easter basket!
- Display your Easter eggs in our cute printable Easter egg holders, in three sweet designs.
- Welcome Spring with a daisy-filled topiary that makes a perfect centerpiece for the Easter table.
- Let the kids decorate simple hats to make lovely Easter bonnets that they’ll love to wear.
- It’s so easy to make felted flower corsage pins for Mom or Grandma to wear on Easter.
- Learn some tips for dyeing Easter eggs with icing colors and varying amounts of vinegar to get stunning results.