Valentine’s Day is almost here. Are you looking for some gift ideas? Take a look at some of our favorite Valentine’s projects from the past.
- Make colorful swirled cupcakes for the sweet tooth in your life.
- Try out Bakerella’s recipe for custom chocolate kisses.
- Thrill the younger Valentines with heart-shaped peanut butter and jelly gem sandwiches.
- Fill these simple-to-sew heart sachets with candy, lavender or a love note.l
- Kids will love handing our homemade heart cards filled with candy.
- Learn to make a heart pop-up card with FlipFlops&AppleSauce.
- Give the man in your life a unique Valentineâ€™s Day gift by collecting his favorite treats together in a fun basket.
- Use etching cream to decorate an apothecary jar to give as a special gift.
- Learn how to make a custom cover for the Kindle lover to protect it, while allowing it to be hand-held or propped up on a table. Use any patterned fabric you like to make the recipient feel truly special.